Monday 12 November 2012

Monday Inspiration - Children In Need Pudsey Cupcakes

It's Children In Need time again.  Minibakebakegirl's school are having a cake stall this Friday to raise money so this year I have bought some Pudsey cupcake cases and mini Pudsey moulds from Lakeland.  It says the moulds can be used for icing or chocolate - so I went with chocolate this time to test them out.


 
 
 

I'm pleased with how these practice ones turned out.  I used dark chocolate for these Pudseys but I think I will use milk chocolate for Fridays ones.

On Saturday we went into London for a bit of retail therapy and a good wander round Covent Garden.  First we went to Carnaby Street - I loved their Rolling Stones christmas decorations - it was a bit of a drizzly day but I bet they look amazing with the sun shining on them.

 
 
 
 
We went for coffee just off Carnaby Street at C'est Ici in Kingly Court.  They stock Candy Cakes cupcakes.   Hubby and Minibakebakegirl had Oreo ones and I had a carrot cake one. 
The icing was so light.  Their brunch menu looks good so we may pop back another time.



Minibakebakegirl spent her pocket money in David & Goliath and Lush but I mostly did some browsing - getting some ideas for christmas presents.  John Lewis was looking especially christmassy (and very busy!) I absolutely love their christmas advert.

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you next week.

Bakebakegirl

Todays top three Children In Need Official Singles

1. Perfect Day - Lou Reed and Various Artists
2. Something New - Girls Aloud
3. Emma Bunton - Downtown

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of the cup cakes, sounds like a nice day wondering around London.

    ReplyDelete